Public Health Nutrition Policy & Economics
Public Health Nutrition Policy & Economics focuses on high-quality research across the fields of nutrition, public health nutrition policy and economics. This section includes research on the drivers and impact of food policy on diets and general population health. Furthermore, it targets the interaction with other aspects of food systems, and economic analysis of food and nutrition issues.
Areas covered by this category include, but are not limited to:
• Impact of nutrition policies on general population health;
• Impacts of new nutritional recommendations and dietary guidelines;
• Food policies and their effects on agriculture, food security, sustainability, and rural development;
• Effect of climate and energy policies on nutrition;
• Cost-effectiveness of food policies and interventions.