Why publish with NAJFNR?
The North African Journal of Food and Nutrition Research provides a flexible and user-friendly research publishing platform (OJS) where the author is at the heart of the editorial process.
The platform is transparent and responsive, keeping authors informed at all stages of peer review and publishing process. After acceptance of your paper, we will also ensure the widest possible dissemination of your research publications. All articles on najfnr.com are free to read, download and reuse with appropriate attribution being given.
Our publishing strategy and mission aims to achieve global exposure for NAJFNR authors and their work through open access publishing models, and a transparent publishing process . We aspire to take the traditional scientific publishing process further and actively develop the optimum publication model that serves our authors' needs best. We are keen to involve our authors in the process and make sure all research publications are represented to its best advantage.
NAJFNR authors additionally benefit from the following:
- Authors retain full copyright of their work through CC BY 4.0: Creative Commons licenses
- Copyediting of articles by specific editors
- Rigid peer review process which adds considerable value to published work
- Archiving and preservation of all articles
- Global exposure of publications by extensive social media marketing activities and journal indexing
- Alternative metrics provided to capture the impact of an article
- Engagement with an internationally experienced publishing team
Be part of the world's fastest growing research communities and publish your article with NAJFNR.