We are pleased to announce that the North African Journal of Food and Nutrition Research is actually accepting submissions to launch Volume 5, Issue 12 (July-December) of year 2021.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor.
- I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Each author confirms they meet the criteria for authorship as established by the NAJFNR. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except (an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx) format.
The references have been checked accordng to APA 7th edition (see below the Reference Citing Guide).
The list of references must not contain any references belonging to predatory journal or publisher
The list of predatory journals and publishers is available here:
I/we followed the Manuscript template file of the journal (Manuscript.docx)
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
Titles of tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- Tables are placed in a separate file (Tables.docx)
- Figures are placed in a separate file (Figures.docx)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.